- This is our most common print technique. It is the decorating technique used on most T-shirts in the marketplace.
- We use high quality materials, the most up to date technology, and skilled craftsmen to create prints that will outlast the shirt itself.
- Looking for a shirt that seems like you've had it since the 1980's? Please ask about our vintage print techniques.
- This technique gives the print a softer hand and weathered look.
If you are going to print a shirt, why not go big? Our over-sized printing allows you to cover almost the entire front of a shirt.
Please be sure to let your sales representative know the shirt size range you need, as that will limit the maximum size of the print.
Four Color Process Printing:
- Want a photograph printed on a shirt? Four color process is the technique that will get it done for you. Works much better on White or Light garments.
- The process lets 4 inks blend together on the shirt to achieve the desired result.
Simulated Process Printing
- This technique is similar to Four Color Process, but uses some inks directly while blending others, which allows the design colors to be more vibrant, even on dark garments.